Music Store is an online store for selling audio files: music, speeches, narratives, everything audio. With Music Store your sales will be safe, with
|Author:||CodePeople (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-01-2013|
|Total downloads:||76 232|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Music Store Item
Music Store Song Section
Song Edition Interface
Music Store Collection Section
Collection Edition Interface
Music Store Insertion Button
Music Store Insertion Interface
Product Insertion Interface
Products List Insertion Interface
Insertion Interface for Sales Counter
The Available Widgets for Insert the Products, Products List and Sales Counter in the Website's Sidebars
Filtering Sales Report
Songs Importer Section
Q: Why the sales button don't show?
A: Please, check the store and produtcs settings to be sure the products are not being distributed for free. More information in the following link:
Q: Why the songs don't displays on music store?
A: Please, check the song's status, and it there are ticked the option for selling as single:
Q: Why the audio file is played partially?
A: It is the common behavior if has been configured the product to protect the audio file for selling. Please, visit the following link:
Q: Why the music player is not loading on page?
Q: What can I do if the music-store directory exists and the premium version of plugin cannot be installed?
A: The recommended method for installing the premium version is deactivate and delete first the free one. As the process does not modifies the database, the upgrade is safety:
Q: Does allow the music store a different payment gateway than PayPal?
A: From now the Music Store includes support only for PayPal, we're working in other alternatives (in development yet), however, if you need to use a different payment gateway, do not hesitate in request a custom coding service from the following link:
Q: Can the customers pay directly with its credit cards?
A: Yes, that's apossible, however, you should enabling the option in the payment gateway:
Q: Is possible the selling of songs in exclusive?
A: The professional version of the plugin includes different payment models, allowing to define standard and exclusive prices, even allowing the users pay what they considering fair:
Tip: If was defined a discount for a song, it is not applied to the exclusive sales.
Q: How to display different numbers design in the sales counter?
A: The numbers apearance can be termined through the shortcode, or replacing the number images.
Q: How can I modify the Music Store design?
A: There are different alternatives to modify the store's appearance, selecting a different layout, through the attributes in the store's shortcode, or editing the template files. More detailes in the following link:
Q: Is possible promote a product, or products list?
A: A possible solution would be inserting products, or products list, in pages and sidebars:
Q: Are the downloads protected?
A: The plugin implements some protection rules:
Q: How forcing to the browser to download the songs distributed for free?
A: To force the download, please follow the instructions published in this LINK.
Q: How to prevent the access to the audio files in the "uploads" directory, from browsers?
A: Click here, and follow the instructions to create a .htaccess file for protecting the website's files.
Q: How to hide the popularity of products?
A: To hide the popularity of products, would be required edit some css rules.
Q: Can be modified the size of audio files played in safe mode?
A: Simply edit the percentage of the audio files for demo in the store's settings.
Q: How to display the tracks list in the collections pages with a predetermined order?
A: Click here
Q: Can be sold only collections, and not individual songs?
A: More details to exclude the songs for selling:
Q: Is possible to include different versions of a same song?
A: Yes, that's possbile using collections.
Q: Can be modified the store's settings in a specific page?
A: It is possible modify the store directly from the shortcode. Click here to know the all supported attributes
Q: I've inserted a shortcode to insert a particular song in a page; but it is loading with the same layout that the songs in the store. Can be loaded the song or collection with all its attributes? With the layout used in the particular page of the product.
A: That's possible select the product's layout from its shortcode.
Q: Is there any restriction on the size of the audio files to upload to the server?
A: The limits are defined directly in the PHP script on the web server.
Q: Why the zipped files with the purchased products are failing?
A: The restrictions depend of the settings in the PHP Script on the web server.
Q: A customer that has purchased a product from the store, has not downloaded the song in the time interval defined in the store's settings. What can I do in this case?
A: The download links can be resetted.
Q: How to know the products purchased by a customer?
A: The plugin includes a sales reports with a record for each sale.
Q: Can be customized the download page?
A: The download page is a common page with part of its content defined at runtime.
Q: Why the customers are not receiving the download links after purchase the songs?
A: Please, check the PayPal settings.
Click here for additional information.
Q: The IPN is enabled in my PayPal account, but the customers are not receiving the emails with the download links.
A: Please, check the plugin settings following the instructions published here
Q: Can the customers return automatically to the download page after purchase a song?
A: That's possible but modifying the settings of your PayPal account.
Q: The download page is displaying a 404 Error, page not found
A: Be sure you have not deleted the download page.
Q: How to insert the shopping cart icon in all the website's pages?
A: Click here
Q: The shopping cart page is displaying a 404 Error, page not found
A: Be sure you have not deleted the shopping cart page.
Q: Can sell the music store tangible products?
A: Click here for additional information.
Q: Can be created multiple products at time, or should be created one by one?
A: The plugin includes the importing module.
Q: How to configure the IPN on PayPal Sandbox ?
Q: Is possible to search by artists, albums or genres from the search box of my website?
A: The plugin allows searching by taxonomies.
Click here to know how activate this feature.
- Modifies the IPN script to satisfy the new PayPal requirements.
- Fixes an issue in the regular expression that checks the uploaded files.
- Strips all dangerous tags from the products' attributes.
- Strip tags from the terms in the taxonomies: albums and artists.
- Excludes other files types from the lists of files to associate with the songs.
- Fixes a warning message accessing to QUERY_STRING in the store's pages, in stores with multiple pages.
- Fixes an issue with the double quotes symbols in the albums and artists names.
- Fixes an issue with servers where were enabled the Magic Quotes.
- Allows to enter the Facebook App id for sharing the website's links in Facebook.
- Includes some changes in the store's settings.
- Fixes an issue in PHP copying huge files.
- Fixes an error when the audio files include characters as apostrophes or spaces.
- Includes "try/catch" blocks to prevent the PHP fatal errors, by errors generated in the PHPMailer module.
- Allows to change the order of artists and albums, dragging them to a different position in their lists, through the songs edition(the feature was included too in the premium version to change the order of songs in collections).
- Fixes an issue with audio files including apostrophes in their names.
- Fixes security bugs: XSS - thank you to Nitin Venkatesh for the report.
- Modifies the behavior of the Friendly URLs for the store's products.
- The albums and artists are ordered now alphabetically in the songs settings.
- Modifies the warning messages in the interface of the plugin.
- Includes a new music player for MIDI audio files.
- Includes a new feature, play all songs in a same page, one after the other.
- Improves the appearance of Dark Layout in mobiles devices.
- Modifies some jQuery deprecated functions.
- Changes the order that resources are loaded to prevent conflicts with themes that are not prepared for WP4.5
- Preserves the order that artists were associated to the products, and not alphabetically.
- Corrects some urls
- Security update: Sanitized POST parameters to avoid a cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Security update: Sanitized POST parameters to avoid a cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Increases the popularity when the song is played.
- Modifies the download process to improve the performance and save the server's resources.
- Includes some changes in the player's implementation.
- Modifies the sales reports to allow replace all purchases associated to an email address, by another email address.
- Checks the MIME Type of files for selling and demo, furthermore of the file for cover.
- Modifies the registers of free downloads to include the user's email, if it is a registered user, or the IP address.
- Modifies the styles to prevent some conflicts with the WordPress themes.
- In the premium version registers the free downloads if they are the result of a discount, or coupon.
- Optimize the queries for searching.
- Takes into account the taxes in the IPN script.
- Reduces the penalization time by IP if the download link is invalid.
- Modifies the charts graphs in the sale reports to display more precise results (without rounding the numbers).
- Allows to display or hide the "Buy Now" buttons and the download links for anonymous users.
- Allows to define licenses for free products, regular purchases, and exclusive purchases, and include the links to the licenses in the notification emails.
- Registers the downloads of the free products.
- Allows filtering the list of products in the sales reports between free and paid products.
- Displays a Pie chart with the free downloads.
- Includes the metadata needed for sharing the products in Facebook (even the songs' covers)
- Corrects some issues in the feature for searching by taxonomies: Artists, Albums, and Genres.
- Allows to enable/disable the PayPal Sandbox in the store's settings for testing the purchases
- Allows more control over the text: "Filter By:" in the store's pages.
- Allows searching by the products' taxonomies, like: artists, genres, and albums.
- Extends the timeout feature, when the IPN has not been notified by PayPal, even for the store manager.
- Displays the titles of settings pages with H1 tags, and modifies the classes constructors to the PHP5 standard (following the recommendations of WordPress developers).
- Fixes an issue in the use of friendly URLs on products.
- Modifies one of predefined layouts of the store.
- Corrects an issue with the use of the predefined layouts in stores protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Corrects an issue with the size of songs and collections inserted on sidebar.
- Converts the volume control of music player in the products pages to vertical.
- Security update to prevent the use of brute force to identify the purchase IDs.
- Corrects a possible vulnerability in the download process of the purchased files.
- Corrects an issue with the spaces in the names of the products' files.
- Corrects an issue with the different terms for filtering the store's products.
- Allows to use friendly URLs for the products, or not, from the store's settings.
- Selects a smaller image as covers of products, to increase the loading speed of pages of the store, and products.
- Includes changes in the store's layouts, and modifies the interface for the songs edition. The premium version of the plugin allows selling products exclusively.
- Corrects an open redirect vulnerability
- Corrects a conflict in the sales reports, with the Sell Downloads plugin.
- Modifies the store's layouts.
- Modifies the styles in the dark layout.
- Modifies the way that post types are registered to allow using custom permalinks.
- Modifies the appearance of the music store.
- Implements a new feature in the Music Store plugin, and modifies its interface.
- Modifies the styles of the filtering section, in the store's page.
- Improves the extraction of the URL of website in a multisite WordPress installation.
- The Pro version includes a download link with the collections that are distributed for free, to allow download all audio files in an unique zipped file.
- Includes the Featured Image as part of songs, and collections, because some plugins and themes use the featured Images on post types.
- Uses functions included since WordPress 3.5.0, that modifies the requirements.
- Modifies some styles in the store to prevent conflicts with the styles defined by the themes.
- Improves the selection of website's URL.
- Combines the filtering options in the store with AND, in place of OR, returning more coherent results.
- Corrects an ambiguity in the filtering options when the name of Album, or the Artist are simple numbers.
- Displays the number of products returned by the filtering combinations.
- Improves the appearance of the store in mobiles devices.
- Improves the plugin documentation.
- Fixes an issue with tabs in pages of songs and collections.
- Modifies some styles associated to the pages of songs.
- Increases the security of purchased files.
- Improves the visualization of products prices.
- Modifies the design of download page.
- Allows ordering the products in the store by publication date.
- Allows to insert multiple pages, with separated music stores.
- Improves the design of Music Store in mobile devices.
- Allows sharing the pages of the songs in the social networks.
- Optimize the queries to database.
- Modifies the design of the lists of artists, albums and genres, in the music store pages.
- Includes a column with the IDs of the products, in the products list on admin section.
- Checks the available memory on web server to avoid errors downloading the purchased files.
- Corrects the content-type headers, in the download process.
- Fixes an issue with the covers of the songs.
- Improves the store visualization in themes with responsive designs.
- Restores the original file name of purchased file in the download process.
- Includes new features in the sales reports for filtering the sales for different criteria, and includes charts to follow the sales trend easier.
- Allows define a limit of downloads by product purchased, and reset the download links.
- Fixes an issue in the store's pagination.
- Includes multiple layouts.
- Includes the option for filtering the songs by album.
- Set a timeout in the download page if the IPN has not been notified from PayPal.
- First version released.