MultiSpeak unlocks a full suite of communication options. Experience live video and audio alongside a robust chat system, in one easy to use interface
|Author:||Multispeak (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Multispeak widget unlocks a full suite of communication options for you and your customers. For the first time, experience live video and audio alongside a robust chat system, all in one easy to use interface.
The Multispeak product has some seriously cool functionality. Once installed on your website, it can do the following:
- It enables anyone visiting your website to start a live chat with your helpdesk staff members.
- By clicking on the audio call button, it enables voice-over-IP (VOIP) calls from your customers to your helpdesk staff.
- Only when allowed by your helpdesk staff, visitors to your website can even make live video calls for enhanced help and support.
- Helpdesk staff can share multimedia content such as images and video with customers directly through the widget.
- The helpdesk interface enables each helpdesk staff member to answer multiple chats at the same time. Staff members can also use the same single interface to answer audio and video calls.
- The Control Centre offers each company an intuitive way to manage their account, customise the widget, add/delete helpdesk staff members, review chat logs, review overall stats and much, much more.
- If none of your helpdesk staff are online, the widget will allow your customers to leave a message with a choice of callback contact options.
Main messaging window.
Helpdesk interface screen.
Multispeak control centre screen.
Offline messaging screen.