Create a contact or subscription form with ease.
|Author:||mahlamusa (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-05-2013|
|Total downloads:||3 902|
Click to start download
Do you have any online videos for the plugin?
Visit our YouTube Channel for up to date video tutorials and plugin documentation.
How to create a custom form?
Go to your admin, under MPMF, To create a form, just enter its name in the text box label “Form Name” under “New Form” on the Main page, then click “Create”. On the same page
How to add fields to my newly created form?
Now you can start adding fields by clicking on “Edit Fields” next to the form you want to edit. You will see the list of fields you can add to your form in the form of buttons you can click on the right sidebar of the page. You will also see a live preview of the form after adding a field to it.
How to update Form / Field details?
On the main page accessible by clicking “MPMF” on the dashboard, you can click “Edit Field” next to the name of the form you want to add fields to. You will be taken to a page with the form’s preview and buttons representing fields you can add.
How can I delete a form or a field?
Go to your dashboard and click “MPMF”, you will see a list of your currently available forms. Click delete next to the name of the form you want to delete.
Where do I see my forms before I can publish them
Go to your wordpress admin page, under ‘MPMF’ click ‘Edit Fields’. On the page that will open you will see a preview of the form you selected.
How do I use my custom forms
In the form list on the main page of the plugin, copy the shortcode on the right of the plugin you want to insert to a page. Paste the shortcode in any page/post you want it displayed.
- Fixed jQuery errors on admin
- Fixed installer bug
- Complete redisgn and rebuild.
- Improved design
- Improved controls
- Custom labels and button text for the default form
- Options to choose which fields to show on the default form – good for translations
- Custom error messages – good for translation
- Google recaptcha field
- Predefined personal data fields
- Predefined list of countries and states for United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India, and South Africa. States for more countries coming soon.
- Bug fixes from previous code
- Received messages/data stored in database so you can see them right in your admin instead of logging in to email.
- Introduced advanced field
- File upload or input
- Google ReCaptcha – for security and spam prevention
- Pre defined user fiels like, first name, last name, address, city, state, country, zip code. These can be inserted into any form with one click
- Fixed the send email bug – now emails are sent correctly
- ‘MPMF’ Now shown as an object page – independent menu item
- Added submenus for the plugin’s admin and help – (Create New Form, Manage Form, Help)
- Create Custom forms as you like
- Modify or change form
- Add fields to a form
- Modify form fields
- Tweaked interface
- minor bug fixes
- No current changes to the plugin.