Rule Based Multiple Carrier Shipping Plugin for implementing rates of FedEx, UPS and USPS in one plugin. Directly get rates from these carriers and ca
|Author:||XAdapter (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-03-2017|
Click to start download
Multi Carrier Shipping Plugin's Settings Page
Shipping Area Management Page
Cart (Showing Shipping Charges)
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it – you can now configure the plugin.
Can I use this plugin only for Print label and charge the customers a flat rate I set?
This plugin is meant for fetching real time rates. For label generation, you can use the individual shipping carrier plugins from here – https://www.xadapter.com/shop/
Currently I have not measured or weighed my products. Can I still get rates?
It is mandatory to put in product weight and dimensions while fetching the rates.
Will your Multi-carrier plugin work with the individual plugins like UPS & USPS? I want to generate label using the UPS plugin but want rates from multiple carriers
Yes. You can always use any of our plugins in conjunction. They are compatible.
I am not getting the rates from the plugin
No worries. Just go to plugin settings page, enable the debug option. Once the debug is enabled, go to cart and place an order. In the cart page, you will see the request and response information. Copy them and send it to our support so that we can help you.
I am always getting a fixed rate which is very high using the plugin. What may be the problem
You may be getting the fallback rates in that case. To resolve the problem, enable the debug option. Once the debug is enabled, go to cart and place an order. In the cart page, you will see the request and response information. Copy them and send it to our support so that we can help you.
- Fix: Site getting slow, if API email is not provided in settings page.
- Fixed php warning a non numeric value encountered
- Fix: Performance issue on loading the zone
- Fix: Rate is not appearing if method name is not provided for grouped rule
- Tweak: Omitted group name appearing with shipping method name
- Tweak: Printing proper message on API key generation.
- Updated FAQ
*Compatible with WP 4.9
- Fixed PHP 5.3 compatibility issues
- Fixed Calculation issue
- Fixed USPS rates issue
- Updated Settings Page
- Minor Content Changed
- WooCoommerce 3.0 Compatible
- Added DHL Express and Stamps(USPS) Services
- Security Improvements
- Free Signup Added
- Added Screenshots
- First Version with Settings page for rule table and shipping area management page