More-Lang is a multilingual support plugin. It is very easy to use, with clean design & simple admin UI.
|Author:||Clive Zheng (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2017|
|Total downloads:||10 403|
Click to start download
More-Lang has some excellent features:
- Clean design. More-Lang saves each localized post text as a custom field, this brings some benefits: it will not leave any trace on the UI after deactivation; it can minimize the DB space usage.
- More-Lang works in such a way: it treats the configured languages as a default language plus any number of extra lanuages, the default language works in the default way of WordPress, More-Lang handles the extra languages. That’s why it is named More-Lang.
- Simple & easy to use admin UI.
- In-place language switchers & editors on the admin panels.
- There are built-in editors for: posts, taxonomy terms, menus, widgets, medias, general settings.
- RTL languages support.
- Autosave is not supported for the WordPress releases before 4.6 or after 5.0.
- Array values(same meta_key for multiple metas in a post) are not supported for the Custom Fields.
Array values in the Custom Fields are seldom used, if you do need this, try another approach: save Array values in a field, delimited by special characters.