A modular, versatile & highly customizable lightbox plugin to display your media in a fully responsive popup.
|Author:||Themeone (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-05-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 873|
Click to start download
General settings panel
Controls settings panel
Caption settings panel
Thumbnails settings panel
Social Sharing settings panel
Gallery settings panel
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/modulobox-litedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the ModuloBox screen to configure the plugin.
What does ModuloBox do, exactly?
ModuloBox is a modular and responsive lightbox plugin, which allows you to create slideshow of images, videos, HTML content and iFrame in a popup.
it works with the native WordPress Shortcode Gallery and single images inserted from your WordPress Media Library.
The premium version is also compatible with the most famous Gallery plugins.
Is ModuloBox compatible with multisites installation?
Yes, ModuloBox can be activated for all your sub-sites, just activate it from your main network site.
Is ModuloBox compatible with all web browsers?
Yes, ModuloBox is compatible with all web browsers. ModuloBox is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Opera, Edge, IE11 and IE10.
ModuloBox is not working
Please make sure you have deactivated all other lightbox plugins on your WordPress install.
If your theme have it’s own lightbox, please try to disable it.
ModuloBox is not working with the WordPress Gallery shortcodes
If a 3rd party plugin or your theme modifies the native gallery shortcode then ModuloBox may not work.
Generally, replacing the WordPress gallery shortcode is optional from plugin or theme.
- 14th July 2018
- 09th november 2017
- Fixed an issue with WP Color Picker in v4.9
- 04th november 2017
- Fixed flicker issue in backend admin panel
- Improved Auto Caption feature behaviour
- 23th september 2017
- Fixed an issue with sensitive image format detection
- Fixed an issue with click on link due to double tap prevention
- 8th june 2017
- Fixed an issue with Close button event propagation on touch devices
- Fixed an issue with caption max-width option
- Fixed an issue with import functionality and typography fields
- Fixed an issue with json encoding and thumbnail sizes option
- Added compatibility with Essential Grid plugin
- 29 may 2017
- Initial release \o/