A plugin to build clinic and health care related websites. Service pages with booking forms, related health conditions, locations, feedback and more.
|Author:||Matt Manning (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-12-2014|
|Total downloads:||2 350|
Click to start download
Searchable Health Conditions
Default service box output
TwentyFourteen Clean Install, widgets only.
Form Validation and date selection
- initial release
- updated readme.txt
- small bugfix with single templates look up.
- fixed issue where some queries using get_posts did not make proper use of ‘posts_per_page’ parameter.
- fixed issue with custom taxonomy template looks ups
- fixed issue with inbuilt booking forms not using the locations email address.
- updated custom field
session_infoto HTML WYSIWYG input, for services.
- updated session info widget to display html.
- fixed template name issue:
- removed reference to old akismet check
- removed all php short_open_tags in case compatibility issues
menu_positionon clinic menu entry, to avoid possible conflicts with other plugins
- fixed service location map widget output, was not being output to screen after recent switch from php short_open_tags to full.
<?= to <?php echo.
- added staff member listings to allow for doctor/therapist pages.
- added staff type/role taxonomy for grouping staff into roles. Eg: Doctor, Therapist.
- added staff member multi relation to services. Allows you to show doctors that provide the service.
- some minor fixes for WordPress 4.2+
- Restored the disclaimer on/off toggle option in settings
- Added shortcode
- Tested on WordPress 4.3+
- Added hierarchy level control to service category navigation widget
- Removed PHP4 Widget constructors for future compatibility
- Booking form date validation requirements reduced to allow more date formats.
- Condition list now available as widget
- fixed issue with condition list container ID duplication
- fixed issue with condition list showing slug instead of title
- Location map widget can now show on any page by setting a location slug
- Set width, height for location map widget
- Added widget container class
- Added widget button class
- Added booking form anchor for moving to success msg
- Added more widget container classes
- Added shortcode for staff list (see docs)
- Assigned services widget now works on staff/doctor pages
- Enabled custom fields on service posts
- Enabled custom field support for feedback, casestudy, condition and staff posts
- Allowed for service location widget html overide.
- mjm_clinic_get_staff() now uses menu order instead of order by title ASC
- Removed warning when no attributes given to shortcode [mjm-clinic-staff]
- Fixed Walker_CategoryDropdown compatibility warning