Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce – set limits for cost of products in orders and in groups and limits for quantity of products, product variations
|Author:||BeRocket (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||45 630|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
- Enhancement – Coupon condition
- Fix – Addon incompatibility with WPML
- Fix – Limitation with OR
- Enhancement – Update BeRocket plugin framework 2.1
- Fix – Fatal error without WooCommerce
- Fix – Limitation for product variation
- Fix – Remove some unneeded files
- Fix – Fatal error with price condition and addon Input Limitation
- Fix – Limitation error duplication with Input Limitation addon
- Fix – Font Awesome 5 on some themes
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.4
- Fix – PHP notices
- Fix – Displaying errors on shop and product pages
- Fix – Prevent add to cart feature
- Fix – Displaying errors on shop and other pages
- Fix – Variations limitation
- Fix – Improved i18n handling + Loco translate plugin
- Change – translation domain will be changed
- Enhancement – Improved i18n handling. Option to translate with WordPress.org functionality
- Fix – Adding back languages folder(Loco translate integration) for the main content
- Enhancement – Prevent add to cart
- Enhancement – Limitation for input
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Limit values in quantity input field for product
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Fix – Support link
- Fix – Restore some information, that was removed in previous version
- Fix – Limit errors
- Fix – Updater compatible
- Fix – Grouped products in conditions
- Fix – Menu has some errors in WordPress multisite and for some user groups
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – Better themes support
- Upgrade – Adding missing things from previous version. All new features are added in current version
- Upgrade – Core Changes
- Upgrade – New way to add limitations
- Upgrade – Custom Text for limitation
- Upgrade – Multiple correct limitation
- Upgrade – Added updater
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Font Awesome
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Products with variations issues
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version