This plugin provides a shortcode that allows to embed a Google WebTrends graphic in your website.
|Author:||Mirko Grewing (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-07-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
If you want to embed Google Trends graphs in your website this is the plugin for you: with a simple shortcode you will get the graph you need in a few seconds. A nice wizard will help you choosing the proper options and automatically get the needed shortcode.
Apart from the keywords for which you want the analytics, through the shortcode builder you can specify:
* dimensions of the graph (in pixels)
* geolocalization (using the two letters country code)
* whether you want to use average values rather than the standard ones
* start date of the graph
* timeframe of the graph (from the starting date - in months)
The plugin is now fully localized in English, Italian and Spanish!
Use the button to open the wizard
Fill the text fields with your options
Click on "Insert Shortcode" to have it placed in your page
Enjoy the result
The plugin is not working anymore!
Starting from v1.0 the plugin requires WordPress 3.9 or higher (i.e. TinyMCE 4.x).
- The plugin has been completely rewritten in order to comply with TinyMCE 4.
- Italian translation added.
- Spanish translation added.
- Minor changes for WordPress 4 compatibility.
- Added option to limit timeframe.
- Added option to show average values.
- Minor fixes.
- Added the wizard to the toolbar.
- First release.