Schedule date and time show / hide for your meta slider slides
|Author:||Team Updraft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||8 383|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Adds a 'hide slide' checkbox (1) and a new tab (2) to schedule the slide
The 'Schedule' tab contains the start and end date as well as a checkbox to activate / deactivate the schedule.
The easy way:
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “Meta Slider Schedule Slides”
- Click “Install”
The not so easy way:
- Upload the
meta-slider-schedule-slidesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your slideshows using the ‘Meta Slider’ menu option
- Added an Admin title field for a better slides organization.
- Fixed date issue. Used ’date()’ which returns UTC date instead of wp own ’current_time()’ that returns the correct timezone.
- Fixed initial bug in query, causing not to display any slide when user had not saved slider at least once after installing plugin.
- Initial version