Meow Lightbox has been made for and by photographers. Check the screenshots to see how beautiful our lightbox is 🙂
|Author:||Jordy Meow, Thomas KIM (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||15 208|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Please have a look at Meow Lightbox.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fix: Remove Updraft link.
- Update: For speed and confidentiality purposes, top using external CDNs. Inline SVGs are used instead.
- Info: If you like this lightbox, please review it. We absolutely need your help in order to add fresh features. You can do it here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/meow-lightbox/reviews/?rate=5#new-post. Thanks a lot 🙂
- Add: By default, also add the Lightbox to the Meow Gallery.
- Update: Display a message in the admin if the Permalinks are not enabled (they are required by the Lightbox API).
- Update: Code cleaning.
- Fix: SSL verify for updates.
- Add: Swipe.
- Fix: Issue with preloading.
- Fix: Issue with vertical photo.
- Fix: If there are errors in the EXIF, show images anyway.
- Fix: Incompatibility with older versions of PHP.
- Add: Map for the Photography Layout, if there are GPS coordinates.
- Add: GPS coordinates for images.
- Update: Better performance.
- Update: Disable PrettyPhoto if it is forced by a theme.
- Add: Option to choose which caption to display in the lightbox (caption or description).
- Update: Better handing of the API calls.
- Pro: Preloading.
- Add: Lens information.
- Update: Bigger arrows.
- Update: Camera info, from now this data will be made “nicer” to look at little by little.
- Add: Theme (Dark or Light)
- Add: Layout (Minimal)
- Update: Improved options.
- Fix: Was catching too many JS key events.
- Add: Swiping images
- Add: ‘Close’ button
- First release.