Easily control who can purchase your products based on iThemes Exchange Memberships.
|Author:||Iron Bound Designs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-04-2014|
|Total downloads:||1 263|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to restrict the purchase product to customers who have purchased a desired membership.
You can only let members purchase the product, offer it to members for free, or even charge an additional fee for non-members.
Requires iThemes Exchange and the Membership Add-on.
- Fix: Use correct parent constructor call.
- Add: Support for Umbrella Memberships
- Fix: Ensure customer has a non-expired membership
- Fix: Ensure product restriction works immediately after logging in via the Super Widget
- Add: Control purchase requirement message
- Add: Allow for opening product link in new tab
- Add: Plugin Icon
- Fix: Ensure purchase message always shows after page refresh
- Fix: Speed improvements
- Fix: Eliminate isset errors on product editing pages
- Add: Allow to create a product that is free for non-members after a certain date
- Initial Release