Plugin to dialog with Mazen, the first SEO software that saves your time.
|Author:||Optimiz.me (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-03-2017|
Click to start download
Requires PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/mazen-seo-connectordirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- In Mazen, activate your site to generate your unique security key which is shared between Mazen and your WordPress website.
What does it need to work?
You need to be registered and activate your website in Mazen.
What is the JSON Web Token error?
Your CMS must be activated in Mazen.
If not, no dialog can be done (for security reasons).
What kind of data is saved in Mazen servers?
No private data is saved in Mazen. No login nor password are stored.
Mazen may save some of your posts/pages content (text only), in order to calculate and give you custom and personalized hints.
I don’t see anyting new in my backoffice, is it normal?
Yes it is.
The purpose of this plugin is to interact with your WordPress in Mazen, a third-party service.
- Add filter in front-end render
- Support both Yoast SEO and All In One SEO Pack
- Uninstall plugin remove saved JWT keys
- changes for localization
- change icon size
- disable css from back-end editor
- Delete redirection if base is equal to redirect url
- Show JWT Keys in back-office
- Add HtmlDomParser library if no DOMDocument
- Compatible up to WordPress 4.8
- Disable frontend CSS
- New api version – more generic
- Can have multiple JWT secrets on a same WordPress website
- New api version for posts
- Bulk mode for h1…h6, a and img tags
- More informations for h1…h6
- Initial release