Fight spam in registration form using color recognition.
|Author:||Muhammad Zamroni (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.7.36|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Simple plugin to fight spam in registration form. It show color in box and user must type the name of color. The colors are red, green, blue, yellow, black, white, pink, orange, purple, grey.
Now using generated image to provide color. Bot can’t read this color name. Simple, nice and effective.
- Using images instead of CSS. CSS color is breakable. Thanks to @mascang for posting bot in python to break the plugin here http://pastebin.com/zTLxSqkj
- Readd ORANGE and GREY from list
- Using options database to store color options
- Using session to tighten the security
- Better register interface
- Better security. Thanks to @linxlunx for posting bot in python to break the plugin here http://pastebin.com/XWBZT17d
- Remove ORANGE and GREY from list
- Initial plugin