Takes over your WordPress install on activation and enables the user to quickly write MarkDown powered journal notes.
|Author:||Gaya Kessler (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-08-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Write Markdown journal notes using WordPress.
What does it do?
- Takes over your WordPress install on activation
- Enables the user to quickly write Markdown powered journal notes without using
- Type Markdown on the left, see styled output live updated on the right
- Only works when user is logged in
- Automatically saves
- Quickly add new notes
- Works on mobile
- Is plain awesome
Also on GitHub
Want to help out or fork the plugin? https://github.com/Gaya/MarkPress
Want to help? Great! There is a GitHub repo: https://github.com/Gaya/MarkPress
- improved sass and html for BEM classes
- disable zoom on mobile
- enable view mode on mobile
- catch keyboard macro for saving in browsers
- Removed admin bar for everyone
- New posts are now also saved
- Improved docs for WordPress and GitHub repo
- First working copy