Trash your comments in the frontend with one click.
|Author:||Marc Tönsing (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 073|
Click to start download
- New: e-mail notification (Thanks Justin Boston)
- renamed plugin
Fixed a bug that prevented the report link from being shown for logged in users. Thanks KatieKat.
Ensured compatibility to WordPress 4.1.
- Replaced comments in the backend are not marked as ok automatically. This saves clicks for moderators.
- Fixed anchor tag missing href.
- New HTML structure for the links.
- Small localisation changes.
- This is a feature merge of the plugin “ReportComments” by lefalque and “Ajax Trash and Replace
Comments” by myself. I added a german translation and fixed php notices.
Fixed empty moderation text on plugin activation.
Fixed renaming bug. Seems I am not allowed to rename the plugin file. I forgot to remove the old files.
- Fixed bug that did not show any comments for users who were not logged in.
- New feature: replace comment text with your custom moderation text.
- Link to new settings page in the frontend.
- Renamed plugin.
- Added screenshot.
- Added ajax activity indicators.
- Fixed: Trash button was visible in the backend.