Map My Posts allows you to display a Google Map or Geochart visualization, associating map locations with your existing categories or tags.
|Author:||Erik Fantasia (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-07-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||13 056|
Click to start download
With Map My Posts, you can easily create maps plotting the location of your posts, based upon your existing tags or categories.
- 3 map types available: Google Maps, Google Static Maps (PNG image), and Geochart Visualizations.
- Embed maps on any page using the shortcodes [mmp-map], [mmp-staticmap], and [mmp-geochart]
- Associate with a country or any specific map location.
- Map My Posts uses existing category or tag names to help define country associations.
- Widgets available to display maps in the sidebar.
- Full control over size, colors, and click functions.
- Perfect for travel bloggers, touring musicians, or anyone else that wants to Map My Posts!
Please leave a message on the wordpress.org support forum for Map My Posts
Define a country or search for a specific place when adding or editing categories and tags.
The Geochart Widget will show your category or tag name and the post count on mouse hover.
Full control of Google Map types and controls.
Maps and Geocharts can be added to any post or page using the shortcodes.
Fixed admin category/tag geocoding
Fixed issues with Google API Key
Adjusted admin permissions. Spanish translation thanks to Web Hosting Hub!
Fixed bug: shortcode not appearing in correct location on pages and posts.
Included POT file for plugin translation.
Removed assets directory from plugin package to reduce filesize.
Initial public release.