The simplest drag and drop WordPress page builder. Easily design page layouts using any theme with Make Builder.
|Author:||The Theme Foundry (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2017|
|Total downloads:||5 834|
Click to start download
Can I use my own themes?
Absolutely! Make Builder gets out of the way and is designed to work in any theme. So just choose your perfect theme, and know that Make Builder will help you to get the most of out it.
How can I upgrade to Make Plus?
Make Plus is an amazingly powerful add-on plugin for Make Builder. To upgrade, check out our Make Builder website.
Where can I get help?
For help getting set up, check out our help guides. We’re always happy to answer your questions 😀
- Improvement: Wrap block editor’s related logic in admin context to prevent issue with third party plugins.
- Improvement: It’s now possible to switch between Make Builder and the block editor in WordPress 5.0 on a per post/page basis.
- Bugfix: Editor height in content edit overlay only allowed showing one line of text on WordPress 5.0.
- Make compatibility notice dismissible.
- Added WordPress 5.0 editor compatibility notice.
Bug fix: Hide HappyForms notice if Make Plus is active.
- Improvement: added a Custom CSS option to Button format for easier global customization.
- Bug fix: Column sorting was messing up column resizing in Content sections.
- Bug fix: Global discussion settings were being ignored in posts and pages.
- Bug fix: Color picker customizations were interfering with core and third party color pickers.
- Bug fix: Content section was ignoring filtered default amount of columns.
- Bug fix: Color picker controls misbehave on WordPress 4.9.
- Improved: Removed double serialization of Make data which was causing issues with migration plugins.
- A script was interfering with hamburger navigation link in Twenty Seventeen.
- Bug fix: Sections tiled backgrounds were misbehaving.
- Initial release.