Add a MailPoet signup field to your Contact Form 7 forms
|Author:||Jesse Pearson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-12-2013|
|Total downloads:||43 853|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
MailPoet is a free newsletter and post notification plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send out email newsletters to your subscription lists. This plugin integrates Contact Form 7 with MailPoet by providing an option for your customers to signup for your newsletter lists while submitting a form.
Please see the extensive installation / setup instructions to set up your form correctly.
Feel free to add feature requests or bugs to our GitHub page. Support requests should go in the support forum.
- Allow your users to sign up for a Mailpoet newsletter list using a Contact Form 7 form
- You can capture first name, last name, and (of course) email
- You can signup users to as many lists as you like
- You can set up the form to opt in or opt out
- Added checkbox to allow user to move signup checkbox label into the wrapping span
- Fixed so user can set their signup field name to anything they choose
- Began removing legacy CF7 support ( versions < 3.9 )
- Fixed number field conflict.
- Added code notes.
- Updated screenshot-2.png
- Fixed directory errors.
- Added class checking to make sure fatal errors are not thrown if CF7 classes do not exist.
- Updated tag generator form to new CF7 standard
- Fixed css id output for signup checkbox
- Display list names in admin notifications
- Fix users are always forced to subscribe to Mailpoet
- Now compatible with the latest version of CF7 3.9
- Fixed subscribers not being subscribed in the latest version 3.8.1 of CF7
- Tweak – Adding screenshots
- Initial release