The best email subscription form, newsletters, MailChimp for WordPress plugin to grow and engage your email list subscribers.
|Author:||MailOptin Team (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-07-2017|
Click to start download
New post notification newsletter
Elementor form integration with MailOptin
Lightbox/popup optin form
Mobile optimized optin forms
After post optin form
Sidebar optin form
Optin campaign form builder
Email template builder
Tablet optimized email newsletter
Elementor form integration
Installing MailOptin is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter MailOptin. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select MailOptin and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Who should use MailOptin?
MailOptin is perfect for business owners, bloggers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else.
Do I need to have coding skills to use MailOptin?
Absolutely not. You can create and manage optin forms and newsletters without any coding knowledge (Intuitive form & email template builder).
What type of optin forms and email campaign can I build with MailOptin?
MailOptin Premium is the most powerful WordPress optin form and automated newsletter plugin in the market. Here are some things you can create:
- WordPress New Post To Email Subscribers
- New Post Notification To MailChimp, Aweber List
- New Post Notification To Constant Contact List
- New Post Notification To Campaign Monitor List
- New Publish Post To Registered Users & Sendy Email List
- WordPress Post To MailChimp Email Campaign.
- WordPress Post To Aweber Newsletter Integration
- Email Digest
- Elementor form
- ConvertKit form
- ConvertKit optin form
- Drip Forms
- ActiveCampaign Forms
- WordPress Drip Optin Form
- WordPress ActiveCampaign Optin Form
- Lead Capture Forms
- Newsletter Signup Forms
- Exit Intent Optin Forms
- Scroll Trigger Optin Forms
- MailChimp For WordPress Subscribe Forms
- MailChimp Single And Double Optin Support.
- MailChimp Signup Forms
- Sidebar Email Optin Forms
- Aweber Sidebar Form Widget
- MailChimp, Aweber Form In WordPress Page
- Before and after Post Optin Form
- Aweber Optin Form
- MailerLite Optin Form
- MailerLite elementor form
- Constant Contact Forms
- Campaign Monitor Forms
- Aweber, MailChimp, CampaignMonitor WordPress Popup Form
- MailChimp Top Bar / Notification Bar Optin Form
- MailChimp Slide-in Optin Form
- Ajax Email Optin Form.
I’d like access to all features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features and support by upgrading to our Premium version. Purchasing a Premium license gets you access to the full version of MailOptin, automatic updates and faster support.
Is MailOptin translation ready?
Yes, MailOptin has full translation and localization support via the mailoptin textdomain. All .mo and .po translation files should go into the languages folder in the base of the plugin.
- Added ActiveCampaign integration.
- Listing of optin and email campaign now displays the newest to oldest.
- Added styling to pre tag in email template..
- Added switch to toggle optin campaigns activation.
- Global success and interaction cookies rule implemented. Was previously missing.
- New display rule: Optin display can now be determined based on whether users are logged in or not.
- Added support for click triggered (2-step optin process). (Premium)
- Added refreshing styling to customizer controls.
- “Footer Description” changed to “mailing address” in optin customizer.
- Added check to ensure jQuery.MailOptin and jQuery.MailOptin.track_impression is defined to prevent any error.
- Fixed bug where custom fields associated with a connect/esp do not show on initial customizer UI page load.
- Loads of performance enhancements
- Code improvements.
- Added integration for Drip (Email Marketing Automation Software).
- Added ConvertKit integration.
- Added EmailOctopus integration.
- Added button to clear optin caches.
- Added settings to change optin branding url with affiliate link.
- Added impression tracking to inpost optin forms.
- Missing close icon now display on all optin types after subscription success.
- Fixed js bug that affected safari browsers when customizer is opened.
- Connections now implement the features_support() interface contract.
- Code improvements and performance enhancements.
- Now compatibility with MySQL versions less than 5.6.5.
- Fixed bug where MailChimp subscription wasn’t working.
- Added Elementor form integration.
- Fixed bug where email service providers weren’t showing on optin campaign customizer.
- Added mailerlite integration.
- Fixed bug where invalid controls were showing for sidebar optin.
- Fixes to some internal APIs.
- the genesis.