The free and easiest way to increase your email subscribers by over 500%. MailMunch lets you create beautiful optin forms for your WordPress.
|Author:||MailMunch (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-08-2014|
|Total downloads:||224 492|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
This is the MailMunch optin form designer where you can customize your optin form
The second step is configuring your optin form for things like when to show it, how often to show it, and where to go after they subscribe
This is the integration step where you can connect your optin form to sync with all popular email marketing tools like MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, etc
This is the final step where you can publish your optin form to all or selected posts, categories or pages
And finally, we have the optin form working live on your blog - increasing your subscribers 🙂
An example from a user site
Another example from a user site
- Upload folder mailmunch.zip to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on MailMunch to configure your optin forms
- Sign in or Sign up for your MailMunch account
- Enjoy the increased subscribers and traffic to your site
Does this plugin slow down my site?
Absolutely not. MailMunch is designed with high performance and scalability in mind. It’s completely asynchronous and hosted on Amazon’s highly scalable infrastructure. Some of our customers have very high traffic websites.
Do I need a MailMunch account?
You will need a MailMunch account if you want to use any of our premium features. It’s 100% free to sign up and you can have unlimited forms for free.
How many more emails will list builder help me get?
Most people see a 100% to 500% growth in their email subscribers.
Can I customize the look and feel of the popup?
You can use our designer or fully control the CSS in the advanced section.
Do I need coding skills to use MailMunch?
No, It is super simple and easy to use for anyone. Our form designer lets you create professional forms without writing a single line of code. If you get stuck, our support will cover you for free.
Do you provide instant connections to any email providers?
Yes, we provide instant integration with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, GetResponse and other email marketing apps. When a user subscribes, their email is automatically subscribed to your MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, or other newsletter list. Alternately, you can simply download a CSV list of your newsletter subscribers.
How can I integrate with a email marketing software?
Once you go to create your email subscribe form, you will see the integration step where you can integrate with MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber and others.
How does the exit popup work?
Exit popup technology opens the popup with your email subscription form just when your website visitor is about to leave. This is the best way to turn abandoning visitors into subscribers and customers.
- Fixing bugs and some improvements
- Added shortcode support for landing pages
- SEO plugins can be used with landing pages
- Landing pages can be set as home page
- Landing pages
- Fatal activation bug fix
- Improved sign up flow
- Fixed plugin activation bug
- Added short-code support for embedded optin forms
- Now supports multiple types of optin forms and themes
- New type of optin form that could be embedded before, after or in the middle of your posts
- Brand new UI for admin dashboard
- Added powerful targeting for pages, posts, categories, authors and attachments
- Added better integration
- The first version of MailMunch’s WordPress plugin