Mail Manager allows customization of the recipients of administrative email
messages and provides new notification options.
|Author:||Michael Hampton (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.11|
|WordPress version tested:||2.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-08-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 843|
Click to start download
WARNING: This plugin doesn't currently work. Feel free to download it and figure out what's wrong. The current bugs are:
- It does not send out new comment/moderation notifications at all.
- It sends out one copy of notifications generated by the Subscribe to Comments plugin for each person subscribed. (Fixed in trunk)
Mail Manager adds a plethora of new email notification options to WordPress for multiuser blogs. Instead of notifying the blog administrator or post author of all administrative activity, you can define who gets notified of what events, allowing for specific users to handle different administrative activities on a multiuser blog.
Notification options include:
- New comments and comments awaiting moderation
- Changes in post or page status (e.g. pending review) (future)
- Changes in user status (future)
Mail Manager is compatible with WordPress 2.0 and later and WordPress MU 1.0 and later.
Mail Manager is pre-release software and is missing planned features, and almost certainly has bugs. Please report any bugs you may find.