Lets you publish your articles to WordPress directly from Magma
|Author:||MagmaHQ (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-07-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 345|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to publish your articles from Magma directly to your WordPress website.
Magma helps publishers of all sizes work smarter. Get more time to focus on creating great content by handling planning and deadlines in Magma. Magma is simple and intuitive to use. We keep a strong focus on flexibility, allowing anybody to work the way they want to.
With Magma you can:
- Get an instant overview of your publication and keep track of the status of articles and ads to ensure everything stays on time.
- Seamlessly collaborate between editors, journalist, proofreaders and photographers in the Magma article editor.
- Get a complete overview of what ads needs to be sold and where they are placed in the issue.
- Easily pull content from the flatplan into InDesign and push the finished layout back up for feedback.
- Publish your content as a print or digital publication - You can even push individual articles to your website.