Add Google maps quickly and easily to your page. Light weight plugin optimised for speed.
|Author:||Magic Plugin Factory (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-01-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 577|
Click to start download
This plugin is created to do one thing and one thing only, that is why it is fast and does not affect badly loading speed of your website.
Plugin setup is quick, easy and very intuitive and it does not require Google maps activation key. Google maps activation key is an optional field.
Adding google map to your page never was easer. Just install and activate plugin, go to settings page, zoom in map, drag pin to desired location and hit save. Copy [map] and paste on the the page where you want it to appear.
Width of the Google maps will adjust automatically to the size of the page.
1. Where do I find settings page
Magic Google Maps settings page is located in the left menu bar under Magic Maps
2. Why after deleting plugin and installing it once again all my settings are gone?
To keep your database clean, Magic Google Maps remove all entries in database when you delete plugin. If you want to deactivate plugin for some reason, all your data will be kept save.
3. Do I need Google Maps API key?
The Google Maps does not require an API key to function correctly. However if you would like to find more about Google maps API read this [Google Maps API] (https://developers.google.com/maps/signup)
- Checkbox fix on Magic Google maps settings page.
- Typo and cosmetic changes on Magic Google maps settings page.
- New option added to disable or enable infowindow Google maps
- Google maps key is optional and do not affect working of the plugin, see link to google maps in FAQ nr.3
- Small changes in the syntax
*First release Magic Google Maps