Easily use MachForm forms on your WordPress site!
|Author:||Laymance Technologies LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 055|
Click to start download
Menu location for configuration.
MachForm embed example, where to get the ID and height.
Sample usage in a new post.
- Install MachForm Shortcode either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating MachForm Shortcode, navigate to the “Machform Shortcode” menu link under “Settings” in your WordPress admin.
- Supply the URL/location of your MachForm installation and click “Save Configuration”.
- You’re done! Use the shortcode to add forms to your site!
What version of MachForm does this plugin work with?
We have only tested the plugin with versions 3.5 and 4.x of MachForm. If you have an older version, and the plugin does not work with it, please contact us and we’ll add support for it (we would need a sample form and a copy of what the embed string looks like)! You can contact us by visiting our website at www.laymance.com.
I’ve found a bug, what can I do?
Please let us know and we’ll get it fixed right away. Contact us via our website at www.laymance.com.
What is the shortcode format?
Here is how to use the shortcode:
[machform type=(“js” or “iframe”) id=(ID #) height=(height #)]
If the “height” is not given, it will default to a height of 800 pixels. But please give the height to ensure that your form appears correctly!
The ID is a REQUIRED field.
I want the plugin to do XXX or have feature XXX, can you add it?
Most likely! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you want added, we’ll do our best!
- Added case handling for shortcode parameters, lowercase is no longer required.
e.g. The “type” key can be TYPE, type, TyPe, etc., and the key value can be any case: “js”, “JS”, “Js”, “iFrame”, “IFRAME”, etc.
- Added a note to make it clear that Machforms is a 3rd Party web app that is NOT included with the plugin
- Updated links to Machforms from appnitro.com to their new website of machform.com
- Formatting changes to the settings screen
- Some general code cleanup
- Added a note to make it clear that this plugin doesn’t provide a form builder interface, it only allows the 3rd Party app MachForms to be used on a site easily.
- Added text asking for the user to leave a review for the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Directory – this text is on the settings page, unobtrusive (we hate plugins that plaster admin banners for that type of stuff).
- Added URL Parameters support
- Initial release