This plugin integrates Lytics into your WordPress site. It includes support for common use management tools like Restrict Content Pro as well as commo
|Author:||Russell Fair (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-05-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Lytics is a data hub that lets you create and share segments across all marketing tools.
You will need to sign up for a Lytics account at http://www.getlytics.com
This plugin currently supports a limited number of plugin integrations. It is easy to add integrations, and more will be available soon. If you don't see one, just ask. We might add it to a future version.
- "WordPress Core Support" addon sends email addresses to Lytics any time someone fills out the default comment form or log into your WordPress site.
- "Restrict Content Pro" addon sends the subscription data for registered subscribers, if they are logged in.
- "Jetpack" addon sends the email address entered in the subscribe widget, if activated.
- "Gravityforms" addon enables support for the Gravityforms plugin.
Does this replace Google Analytics?
Does your plugin work with my theme?
This plugin works with any theme provided that it uses the build in comment form.
- The initial release. Includes base support for the Lytics tracking code and four addons.