Real-time LTL freight quotes from Worldwide Express. Fifteen day free trial.
|Author:||Eniture Technology (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 708|
Click to start download
What happens when my shopping cart contains products that ship LTL and products that would normally ship FedEx or UPS?
If the shopping cart contains one or more products tagged to ship LTL freight, all of the products in the shopping cart
are assumed to ship LTL freight. To ensure the most accurate quote possible, make sure that every product has a weight
and dimensions recorded.
What happens if I forget to identify a freight classification for a product?
In the absence of a freight class, the plugin will determine the freight classification using the density calculation method.
To do so the products weight and dimensions must be recorded.
Why was the invoice I received from Worldwide Express more than what was quoted by the plugin?
One of the shipment parameters (weight, dimensions, freight class) is different, or additional services (such as residential
delivery, lift gate, delivery by appointment and others) were required. Compare the details of the invoice to the shipping
settings on the products included in the shipment. Consider making changes as needed. Remember that the weight of the packaging
materials,such as a pallet, is included by the carrier in the billable weight for the shipment.
How do I find out what freight classification to use for my products?
Contact your local Worldwide Express office for assistance. You might also consider getting a subscription to ClassIT offered
by the National Motor Freight Traffic Association (NMFTA). Visit them online at classit.nmfta.org.
How do I get a Worldwide Express account number?
Worldwide Express is a US national franchise organization. Check your phone book for local listings or call its corporate
office at 1-800-758-7447 and ask how to contact the sales office serving your area.
Where do I find my Worldwide Express username and password?
Usernames and passwords to Worldwide Express’s online shipping system are issued by Worldwide Express. Contact the Worldwide
Express office servicing your account to request them. If you don’t have a Worldwide Express account, contact the Worldwide
Express corporate office at 1-800-758-7447.
Where do I get my Worldwide Express authentication key?
You can can request an authentication key by logging into Worldwide Express’s online shipping system (speedship.wwex.com) and
navigating to Services > Web Services. An authentication key will be emailed to you, usually within the hour.
How do I get a license key for my plugin?
You must register your installation of the plugin, regardless of whether you are taking advantage of the trial period or
purchased a license outright. At the conclusion of the registration process an email will be sent to you that will include the
license key. You can also login to eniture.com using the username and password you created during the registration process
and retrieve the license key from the My Licenses tab.
How do I change my plugin license from the trail version to one of the paid subscriptions?
Login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will be able to manage the licensing of all of your
Eniture Technology plugins.
How do I install the plugin on another website?
The plugin has a single site license. To use it on another website you will need to purchase an additional license.
If you want to change the website with which the plugin is registered, login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab.
There you will be able to change the domain name that is associated with the license key.
Do I have to purchase a second license for my staging or development site?
No. Each license allows you to identify one domain for your production environment and one domain for your staging or
development environment. The rate estimates returned in the staging environment will have the word “Sandbox” appended to them.
Why isn’t the plugin working on my other website?
If you can successfully test your credentials from the Connection page (WooCommerce > Settings > Speedfreight > Connections)
then you have one or more of the following licensing issues:
1) You are using the license key on more than one domain. The licenses are for single sites. You will need to purchase an additional license.
2) Your trial period has expired.
3) Your current license has expired and we have been unable to process your form of payment to renew it. Login to eniture.com and go to the My Licenses tab to resolve any of these issues.
- Fix: Identify one warehouse and multiple drop ship locations in basic plan.
- Update: Introduced new features and Basic, Standard and Advanced plans.
- Fix: Added compatibility for Opcache and corrected an invalid entry appearing in the error logs.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Update: Updated to incorporate structural changes to the WWE API
- Update: Included new carrier ‘Averitt’
- Fix: Fixed UI issue on quote settings page.
- Update: Plugin compatibility with the Residential Address Detection plugin.
- Fix: Corrected user guide link.
- Fix: Fixed an issue with the setting that controlled the display of alternate shipping methods.
- Fix: Fixed issue with new reserved word in PHP 7.1
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Fix: Multiplication of product quantity with product weight
- Update: Ignore product that don’t have shipping data ((freight class or length, width, height) & weight)
- Update: Standardization of shipping parameter units of measure for API requests
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- Update: Enhancements to carrier specific results.
- Update: Move handling fee from shipment level to cart level.
- Update: Drop ship locations on variations
- Fix: Fixed jQuery error in warehouse tab
- Fix: Set default param in calculate_shipping
- Fix: Fix for average rate calculation
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6
- Fix: Fix for query error in previous update
- Update: Allow negative handling fee.
- Update: Introduced multiple warehouses and drop ship locations.
- Fix: Fixes an issues that arose when the order contained different billing and shipping addresses.
- Update: Show LTL rates on parcel shipment, in case weight exceeds 150lb.
- Update: All communication sent and received is through Secured Communications.
- Update: Clarified test connection response for an expired license.
- Update: Shipping zone added
- Update: Compatibility WordPress 4.6
- Update: Backward compatibility PHP 5.3
- Update: WooCommerce 2.6x compatibility added
- Fix: Detect if WooCommerce was installed.
- New feature: Automatically return LTL quote if parcel shipment weight exceeds 150 lbs.
- Initial release.