Change your theme logo without using FTP.
|Author:||fisicx (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-04-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||22 443|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Enables you to change your theme logo without using FTP or the media library.
- Uploads a logo to your theme images folder
- Edit the image alt text and title
- Option to link the logo to your homepage
- Swap between uploaded logos
Developers plugin page
What happens if I don’t have a logo?
All you will see on your site is the alt text.
Can I use the logo URL instead of the lu_display_logo function?
Yes. But you won’t see the alt text or title.
How can I revert to my original logo?
<?php lm_display_logo(); ?> with the code from the original theme files.
- Added WordPress Media Uploader
- Just a coding tweak – no change to the way the plugin works
2.1 & 2.2
- Bug Fix in the way the array was called
- Spelling mistakes
- Major upgrade. Yo can now uploads as many logos as you like and select which one you want to display.
- Cleaned out a whole load of code so it’s super slick.
- Option to make the logo responsive to the screen size
- Initial Issue