Integrate America's #1 Resume Builder into your WordPress site and boost your affiliate revenue. No coding required!
|Author:||LiveCareer (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5.x|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-08-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 526|
Click to start download
Plugin Settings Page
Example of the Widget (size: 300x250)
Example of the Resume Builder, which opens in a modal ("thickbox") window via the link produced using the livecareer_affiliate_link shortcode
Example of the full-page Resume Builder
After downloading, you can install the LiveCareer Affiliate Resume Plugin either using your WordPress dashboard or via FTP.
Installing from your WordPress dashboard
- From your WordPress admin site, click on Plugins in the left panel, then click on Add New.
- You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on Upload.
- Click on Browse, and then find the location where you downloaded the plugin file (livecareer-affiliate.zip).
- Click on Install Now; once install completes, click Activate.
Installing via FTP
- Unzip the “livecareer-affiliate.zip” file, and upload its contents into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- From your WordPress admin site, click on Plugins in the left panel, and then find the LiveCareer Affiliate Resume Plugin and click Activate.
After installation, from your WordPress admin site, in the left panel, go to Settings -> LiveCareer Affiliate. Enter your referrer ID and you are ready to go!
Where do I get my affiliate referrer ID?
Why am I not getting credit for my referrals?
Ensure that your referrer ID is set correctly within the plugin settings page.
What is the shortcode? Do you have an example of the shortcode usage?
Place the following in a page or post:
How do I use the widget?
From the Appearance -> Widgets page, add the LiveCareer Affiliate Widget to any the section of your site. You can enter a title for the widget (optional). Be sure to choose a banner size that fits the widget’s new location.
- Initial release.