Plugin to easily integrate List.ly lists to Posts and Pages.
|Author:||Milan Kaneria (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-09-2011|
|Total downloads:||40 224|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Your lists and other Listly lists readily available for embedding in your posts
List of Lists sidebar widget
Customize your embeds
List in default list layout
List in magazine layout
List in gallery layout (Premium)
List in slideshow layout (Premium)
List in minimal layout (Premium)
Customize colors and styles in Your Embed
List in sidebar, using sidebar widget
Simply search for the plugin via the plugins menu -> add new dialog and click install OR download and extract the plugin, and copy the the Listly plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
How do I add a Listly list to a post?
- Follow this instructions on our community site to get the embed code
- Paste your shortcode into any new or existing post or page.
- Preview or publish to see the list embedded on your blog
Do I need a Listly account to use this plugin?
Is the Listly content cached on my WordPress?
Yes, Listly list content is cached on your WordPress and delivered as part of the page. This is good from both SEO and performance perspective.
More questions? Check out our community site.
- Added detail error messages for AJAX requests.
- Updated data sanitization.
- Fixed smart quotes issue in ShortCode.
- Added all supported list parameters for Sidebar Widget.
- Added support to fetch all your lists for Sidebar Widget.
- Added dynamic update of Sidebar Widget for cache enabled sites.
- Increased number of posts to fetch to 100 for Widget.
- Bug fixing.
- Enhanced Listly Sidebar Widget. Sidebar widgets supports four modes to display lists posts – Random List, Latest List, Specific List, and List of Lists.
- Added Sidebar Widget.
- Fix for multisite network activate.
- Support for custom colors and styling.
- Updated settings screen.
- New UI in editor page.
- Performance tuning – load Listly assets (script files and styles) only on pages, posts and archives with Listly ShortCode.
- Conditional loading of CSS & Scripts on singular pages based on ShortCode presence.
- Updating ShortCode to pass all parameters to API.
- Added support for Custom Post Types.
- Added support for SSL.
- Fixed Metabox My List display after clearing search box.
- Fixed local cache issue.
- Bug fixing.
- CSS cleanup.
- Updated ShortCode routine for local caching.
- Switched outgoing API content type from JSON to Form Urlencode for wider server compatibility.
- Added debug info.
- Updated Metabox interface.
- Added fallback link to list for embed code when there are API connection errors.
- Added local caching of lists.
- Added parameters to ShortCode.
- Fixed ShortCode output issue.
- Initial release.