Easily import listings from any XML or CSV file to the Listify theme with the Listify Add-On for WP All Import.
|Author:||Soflyy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||10 259|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
First, install WP All Import.
Then install the Listify Add-On.
To install the Listify Add-On, either:
Upload the plugin from the Plugins page in WordPress
Unzip import-property-listings-into-listify.zip and upload the contents to /wp-content/plugins/, and then activate the plugin from the Plugins page in WordPress
The Listify Add-On will appear in the Step 3 of WP All Import.
WP All Import works with any theme, so what’s the point of using the Listify Add-On?
Aside from making your import easier and simpler, the Listify Add-On will fully support your theme’s various image galleries and file attachments as well as allow you to easily import location data.
- Add support for multiple open/close hours and timezone import.
- Added Geolocation section.
- Added Company Logo/Avatar Field
- Added Social Profile fields in the case that they’re associated with listings
- Added option to control whether the featured image is added to the listing gallery
- Updated rapid addon api and fixed field update permission check for new posts
- Update function names to avoid conflicts
- Fix bug for galleries with more than two images
- Improve video imports
- Fix admin notice bug
- Child theme compatibility
- Initial release on WP.org.