There are too many bloated and complex lightbox nowadays, which don't even look good. This one is a simple but efficient lightbox designed for Responsive Images and WP 4.4+. The image actually loaded by the lightbox will depend on your device and screen resolution.
The plugin is very simple for now (and might be enough for most users). More themes/skins will be added over time for the lightbox but this plugin will never be bloated with thousands of options.
The plugin also works perfectly with WP Retina 2x to make sure everything is perfectly neat and optimized.
PS: It does not work versions of WordPress prior to 4.4.
|Author:||Thomas KIM, Jordy Meow (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-12-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 500|
Click to start download
- Fix: Ajax loaded content
- Update: Shibuya Theme
- Update: Options for Force Resize
- Add: Theme Support (a new theme will come soon!).
- Update: Performance fix.
- Add: Two new options: animate_effect and swipe_effect
- Add: Navigation
- Add: Swipe
- Add: Options screen (selector)
- Update: From selector .post to .status-draft, .status-pending, .status-publish
- Update: Fixed the way the dynamic sizing of the lightbox works.
- Info: Very first release.