Provides real-time customer monitoring, analytics and insight to help WP e-Commerce-based store owners increase both their traffic and their sales.
|Author:||Lexity (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-02-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 706|
Click to start download
- See who is in your store now, and what products they are picking up and putting in their shopping cart.
- Get graphs of revenue and traffic over the past 12 months.
- See real time revenue and traffic from Google, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more.
- Get actionable recommendations for your marketing.
- Get detailed statistics to help you better understand your business, including keywords, referral links, search engines, geolocation, and time on site.
- Chat with visitors who are in your shopping cart or are looking at specific product pages (first five chats per day are free.)
What is Lexity Live?
- Lexity Live is a FREE web service and provides functionality that no WP e-Commerce web store owner should be without. Learn more at lexity.com/apps/live.
Insights for the Last 7 Days: Top Referrers, Most Traffic from Search and more.
Your Visting Customer List: Vistors Last Hour and Page Views Today.
Your Visting Customer List: Chat and What Pages They Have Seen.
Your Vistors and Revenue Over Time, Top Visitors and Vistor Map.
Immediately after plugin installation and activation.
Entering your new Lexity.com credentials
Your Lexity.com Live admin console within your WordPress admin console.
- Fixed ability for Lexity.com’s servers to connect to FastCGI servers on Dreamhost and elsewhere.
- Resolved bug with loading Lexity API.
- Committed new version to resolve the duplicate code in /trunk/ subdirectory with 1.0.4.
- Changed code so that wp_option() settings match plugin name, i.e. ‘lexity-live-for-wp-e-commerce-settings’.
- Forgot to update Stable tag in 1.0.2.
- Fixed bug introduced by fixing the uninstall special case.
- Used better banners for WordPress.org
- Fixed bug in install for < PHP 5.3
- Initial release.