LeadIn – WordPress CRM
|Author:||HubSpot (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2014|
|Total downloads:||1 063 348|
|Active installs:||80 000+|
Click to start download
HubSpot All-In-One Marketing is the ultimate free plugin for WordPress if you want to grow your email list, manage your contacts, and send marketing emails all through HubSpot’s free CRM.
The free plugin includes lead capture tools like forms, popups, live chat, and an integrated free contact database (CRM). Once you grow your email list you can also send email campaigns and manage your digital ads through HubSpot. All these features work immediately with no developer help needed.
HubSpot All-In-One Marketing automatically captures form submissions from your site and adds them to the fully integrated WordPress CRM, even if they come from a different tool.
By adding this plugin to your WordPress site, you’ll gain access to HubSpot’s free CRM, marketing, sales, and customer service tools, as well as HubSpot Academy, our free online educational resource.
Here’s how HubSpot All-In-One Marketing will help you capture more leads and grow your email list.
Forms & Popups: To grow your email list
Build and add forms and popups to your website in minutes using the drag and drop form builder. You can choose from four types of WordPress forms:
- Inline form: A form you can embed directly on your site pages
- Overlay modals: Center screen popups that appear on top of page content
- Top banners: Small banners at the top of the page
- Slide-in boxes: Small boxes that slide in from the side or bottom of the page
If you’re already using a WordPress form tool on your site, HubSpot will automatically capture form submissions and add them to your contact database so you can manage them in one place. The plugin supports the popular form plugins like Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, WPForms, Contact Form 7, and more.
Live Chat & Chatbots: Let your site visitors talk to you
HubSpot allows you to embed a free live chat module to your website and let site visitors chat with you. Using the plugin, you can set up the following WordPress live chat modules:
- Support live chat: Answer questions your customers might have about your business through live chat
- Sales live chat: Help answer questions your potential customers might have through live chat
- Automated chatbot: Set up an automated chatbot to respond to your website visitors when you aren’t online to respond to live chat messages
Send marketing emails to your contacts. Select an email design from our template library and use our drag and drop email editor to craft and send the perfect email. Then analyze your email performance to see how each contact interacted with your email.
Simple Email Automation
Send an automated email when someone fills out a form, submits a popup form, or sends a message on live chat. Automated emails are helpful for engaging with your subscribers and customers at the time that matters most: when they’re engaging with you. All emails you send including open and click rates, will be automatically logged in the integrated WordPress CRM so you can see exactly who opens and clicks your emails.
Fully Integrated Customer Relationship Management
HubSpot All-In-One Marketing comes with a free HubSpot CRM. When someone fills out your form, their data is sent directly to your HubSpot CRM so you can easily organize and segment your contacts into lists. HubSpot provides the easiest-to-use WordPress CRM and allows you to store up to 1 million contacts for free.
Built-in Analytics: To improve your conversions
Built-in analytics makes it clear which pages and traffic sources drive the most conversions so you can keep doing what’s working.
Full Plugin Feature List
- Forms: Easily create WordPress contact forms in minutes using HubSpot’s drag and drop form builder.
- Dashboard: A central hub for your marketing analytics. Learn which forms, popups, and live chat modules get the most submissions and pages and traffic sources drive the most conversions.
- Popups: Add a user-friendly popup form to your WordPress website with ease using HubSpot’s form builder.
- Live Chat: Add a live chat widget to your WordPress site so visitors can chat with you.
- Email Marketing: Use the drag and drop editor to design and send email campaigns.
- Simple Email Automation: Send an automated email whenever someone fills out a form or popup or sends a message on live chat.
- WordPress CRM: A single simple database for contact management.
- Integrations: Easily connect to MailChimp, Shopify, Magento and more.
What do people have to say about HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat?
“I have been in sales and marketing for over 12 years and literally have NEVER liked one of the contact management tools that I have used… and then HubSpot came along and waved their magic sales wand and made a contact management tool that is actually sales-minded, works great, and integrates seamlessly with WordPress.” – Caylin White, Head Marketing Buff, WP Buffs
“HubSpot educates marketers beyond just the anonymous analytics they get from Google Analytics. Instead, it digs down to individual users.” – Michael Shoup, Founder / CEO, 12South Marketing
“HubSpot dramatically cuts down the time I spend on marketing. We used to spend tons of time generating very few inbound leads, but those numbers have gone through the roof with minimal effort.” – Brian Ruhlmann, Director of Sales & Marketing, AdmitHub
Having trouble with the plugin? Browse our HubSpot Community page for help documentation and support.
Convert site visitors into leads.
No coding required.
Manage all your leads in one place.
Live Chat lets you chat with website visitors in real time.
Build and send an automated follow up email using the simple drag-and-drop email builder.
Manage all your conversations from live chat and email in one place.
- Your website or blog must be using WordPress.org version 3.7 or higher on your server. We recommend the latest version.
- The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php).
- You must be a WordPress admin to be able to install plugins for your site. If you are not the admin, you can forward these instructions to the person who manages your WordPress install.
What does the plugin do?
HubSpot All-In-One Marketing allows you to use HubSpot forms, popups, and live chat on your WordPress website. This all-in-one marketing plugin gives you all the tools you need to grow your email list and send email campaigns.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot provides a suite of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM products to help you grow your business. These tools include CRM, forms, live chat, and free email marketing.
Who should use HubSpot All-In-One Marketing?
HubSpot is perfect for agencies, business owners, small businesses, bloggers, designers, anyone with a WordPress website and wants to use forms, popups, and live chat on their website.
Do I need to have coding skills to use the HubSpot WordPress plugin?
Not at all. You can create and manage forms without any coding using our user-friendly drag and drop form builder.
How do I upgrade?
The HubSpot’s paid tiers are built for those who want more advanced functionality. If you’d like to learn more about HubSpot’s paid tiers, view our pricing page.
Why aren’t my popups working?
There are three reasons your popup forms may not be working:
- Your tracking code is not installed properly. Please see the instructions above, or this article for troubleshooting.
- You previously cancelled, or pressed “x,” on your popup. Once you dismiss the popup we will not show it for 14-days.
- You, or your contact, already filled out the popup form. Once a popup form is submitted, it will not display again for the same user.
What will my visitors see if I have multiple popup forms active on a page?
If a visitor has previously dismissed a popup form:
They won’t be presented with that same popup form for 14 days. If they previously submitted that popup and view a page with the same popup on the same browser without clearing their cookies, they will not be shown the same popup form again.
If more than one popup is set to a single URL:
The popup form set to the most specific page URL will take priority. For example, if you have a popup set to load on “All Pages” and a popup is set to load on “http://www.domain.com/home”, the popup form set to load on “http://www.domain.com/home” will display. This applies to popups that have the same triggers (On 50% page scroll, On exit intent, etc) or the same type (popup box, dropdown banner, etc).
If there are two popups with different triggers set to load on the same page with the same location specificity:
The popup form won’t conflict each other and will wait for their respective triggers, given that the user has not previously submitted or dismissed either popup form. For example, if a popup form is set to load on all pages and is triggered on 50% page scroll and another popup is set to load on all pages and is triggered on exit intent, the two popups will load when the user triggers each popup.
Check out this help article for more details.
What is available in the free email marketing tool?
HubSpot’s free email marketing tool offers 2000 email sends per calendar month, with HubSpot branding.
My question is not listed.
Please visit the HubSpot Community for more detailed documentation and support. Thank you!
- Current version: 7.9.1
- Current version release: 2019-08-15
- Fix register_block_type does not exist error.
- [leadin-plugin] New translations completed.
- Add HubSpot Form Gutenberg Block
- Add deeper integration with HubSpot. Starts a new release of a new forms integration within WordPress. Released progressively for some users.