Embed a public leaderboard from leaderboarded.com on any page or post using a shortcode.
|Author:||Toby Beresford (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-05-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 664|
Click to start download
What is a slug?
This is the web address for the leaderboard.
What if I always want to show the latest release?
Instead of the release id number in the short code, use ‘latest’ instead. Or simply leave it out.
- Fix for servers not allowing php short codes
- Support for different format embeds
- Change cache key to be theme specific
- Allow shortcodes within widgets
- Fix display error on saving
- Bug fix to support unsigned requests with earlier versions of PHP
- Bug fix
- Avoid warning notifications on first instal
- Test for curl
- Support unsigned requests as an option
- Changed name of plugin back to leaderboarded for now
- Updated instructions for use to rise.global.
- Use rise.global URL instead of leaderboarded.com
- Caching now enabled by default
- Support for caching
- First release of this plugin