Keeps track of the queries, loading time, and memory usage of your WordPress site.
|Author:||Shaun Kester (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-01-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 339|
Click to start download
The Latency Tracker plugin counts the number of database calls and speed of your site, tracks it over time, and gives you some statistics about the performance of your site.
- Store and view peak memory usage
- Added ‘Clear all records’ button
- Store and view user agent of each request
- Switch to use of WordPress standard scripts and CSS
- Fixed table striping
- Only show button if overage exists
- Fixed enforcement of max records setting
- Added button to manually enforce max records setting
- Initial public release