This plugin creates widgets that display Last.fm lists that automatically update and monetize your blog!
|Author:||AdaptiveBlue, Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||2.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-11-2007|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 285|
Click to start download
Use this plugin to add automatically updated Last.fm SmartLinks lists for your sidebar.
You can add widgets to display your most listened to Artists or Albums on Last.fm (username required), or the Top Artists across the whole site. You can also make money by adding your affiliate IDs for Amazon, eBay, and Google.
Last.fm SmartLink Widgets:
- Automatically update: these widgets update automatically via RSS, bringing fresh content to your blog on a regular basis
- Enable discovery: each item in the widget includes a SmartLink that pulls together the best information from around the web for the artist or album directly to your site
- Are Easy to install: see the simple installation instructions below
- Fit your blog: the widget's settings make it easy to customize the widget to fit your blog
- Generate revenue: links within the SmartLink pane can be monetized via Amazon, Ebay, and Google affiliate IDs
With SmartLinks, your readers can discover, explore, connect and browse smarter!