For customizing the login, logout, register pages.
|Author:||Jeffrey S. Mattson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-07-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||7 571|
Click to start download
The settings page for adding logo and making changes to the display.
An example of a login page customized.
Login page customized.
- Login as administrator on a WordPress site
- Navigate to the plugins page
- Click Add plugin
- Search for “L7 Login Customizer”
- Install and activate the plugin
- Download the latest ZIP WordPress.org.
- Login to your WordPress installation as an administrator
- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Upload the ZIP file
- Activate the Plugin after it is installed
- Make changes in settings -> Custom Login
When I select an image, no image appears in the settings.
When choosing or uploading an image you must make sure that the URL is in the “Link URL” field in the upload form. This can be done by simply clicking on the “File URL” button. Once you see the image URL in this field you can select your image.
What size image is the best to upload as a logo?
Depending on the image it can vary but a square image fits best without adding custom css. The height of the image is adjustable.
If I use a plugin that changes the URL of the login will this plugin still work?
Yes. This plugin currently is compatable with any plugin that changes the login url.
Is this plugin compatable with WP-Members?
This plugin is compatable with WP-Members although they have the option to use one of thier templates for login. This will not customize that login page.
After viewing the preview several times I am no longer able to view the login page. A notice is shown saying my ip has been banned and I am no loger able to view the login page.
Due to the increase in brute force attacks on WordPress sites, Some hosting providers have security measures in place that will not allow the loading of the login page a set number of times in a time period. You will have to contact your hosting provider to have this changed. Usually you are only banned for a few minuets.
- Code optimizations
- Removed unnecessary files
- Bug fix
- Background image fix.
- Bug Fix.
- Most stable release
- Bug Fix.
- Bug Fix.
- Template theme optimizations.
- Added ability for template theme addons to be activated.
- Fixed colorpicker. It was not showing the colors to choose from.
- Added remove logo and background image buttons.
- Fixed a simple save button error.
- Minified and concatenated scrips.
- Suggestions and Comments Box added.
- Added Language Translation for French
- Added Language Translation for the Nederlands
- Minor PHP warning fix.
- Added floating save and preview buttons
- Added submit button color
- Added submit button border color
- Minor UI adjustments
- Fixed minor warnings
- Corrected background color bug.
- Added the ability to hide the links and the back to blog link separately.
- Moved space between logo and top of form setting
- Added hide links checkbox. Hides all links below the form.
- Added warning banners when inputs are not in the correct format.
- Fixed minor security bug.
- Fixed Logo Height bug.
- Added logo Width setting.
- Added space between logo and top of form adjustment.
- Fixed conflict with l7 Help Video Plugin
- Fixed logo link bug
- Fixed logo title bug
- Grouped Setting Options
- Moved Color Picker from right to left
- Added Bootstrap Colorpicker!
- Added small form area setting
- File structure change