Create tasks on your Kanban board using Gravity Forms forms.
|Author:||Gelform Inc (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-10-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 447|
Click to start download
None yet. Email your questions here: https://kanbanwp.com/contact-us/
- Make sure you’ve got Kanban for WordPress and Gravity Forms installed and activated.
- Create the form people will use to create tasks. Use “select” field types if you want a dropdown for choosing a task attribute, like who the task should be assigned to. Use a “hidden” field type if you want to set a default, like all new tasks should be added to the Backlog status.
- Activate the Kanban + Gravity Forms plugin. This will create a new Kanban > Gravity Forms page in your WordPress admin.
- On that Kanban > Gavity Forms page, choose your form from the dropdown at the top of the page.
- From the fields that show up, choose your Kanban board where tasks should be created, and map each form field to the task attribute. If it’s a hidden field, you’ll see a second dropdown for choosing the default.
- Save your changes, and when the form is submitted it will create a new task on your board. If you’ve got the board open in another tab, you’ll see the live update.