Jusibe SMS Notifications for WooCommerce allow you to Send SMS order notifications to store admins and customers from your WooCommerce store.
|Author:||Tunbosun Ayinla (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-04-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 568|
Click to start download
To use this plugin you need to open an account on Jusibe and have SMS credits in your account.
This is a Woocommerce Order SMS notifications plugin for Jusibe.
Jusibe is a service that provides you with a REST API to send SMS from your websites and applications.
To signup for Jusibe visit our website by clicking here
SMS messages can be sent to the following Nigerian mobile networks
SMS messages can only be sent to Nigerian mobile numbers (glo, mtn, airtel & 9mobile)
- Send SMS order notifications to store admin when an order is made
- Send SMS order notifications to customers once their order status changes
- Send SMS to the customer from the order details page
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form on our website here
You can also follow us on Twitter! @jusibe
To contribute to this plugin feel free to fork it on GitHub WooCommerce – Jusibe SMS Notifications
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have Woocommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site
- You need to open an account on Jusibe
- You need to have SMS credits in your Jusibe account
1.3.1 – November 19, 2019
- New: Add new replace variables: products, products with quantity, order notes and payment method
1.3.0 – November 19, 2019
- New: Add new replace variables: products, products with quantity and payment method
- Update: WC 3.8 compatibility.
1.2.0 – September 6, 2019
- New: Add new replace variable phone number and shop url
- Update: WC 3.7 compatibility.
1.1.0 – May 13, 2018
- Fix: Deprecated WooCommerce 2.X functions
1.0.0 – April 11, 2016
- First release