Auto adds your favicon (small icon) in the browser’s title bar, making your blog easier to recognize. Also works in Internet Explorer, unlike some oth
|Author:||Jacob Ras (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-11-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 062|
Click to start download
JR Favicon for WordPress is a very light-weight plugin that automatically adds your favicon (a small website icon) in the browser's title bar, making your blog easier to recognize. Also works in Internet Explorer, unlike some other plugins.
- Makes your WordPress blog easier to recognize
- Works in every browser (including IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera)
- Very lightweight, small code
- Favicon also shows up in browser bookmark list
- It automatically configures itself! (The favicon.ico file is automatically selected from your website's root)
Demo: Check out my website PianoMusician.nl, you can see the blue piano favicon.
No questions yet.
- Plugin now automatically selects favicon.ico from your website root
- Displays a preview of your favicon at the plugin page
- First final release.