This plugin makes it easy to install the scripts scripts necessary to run Journity on your website. Journity helps grow your Nonprofit through persona …
|Author:||Five Q Innovations, LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-03-2018|
Click to start download
Journity is the first personalization tool designed specifically for non-profits. Increase donations and subscriptions by harnessing the power of personalization! Sign up today! This plugin installs the scripts necessary to run Journity on your website. Journity helps grow your Nonprofit through personalized engagement.
What is Journity?
Journity is a service that gives nonprofit organizations the ability to create targeted calls to actions (cta’s) based on the behavior of users on the organization’s website. This gives the organization the ability to personalize cta’s based on the users Journey. Speaking to a user where they are in a 1-to-1 way like this increases subscriptions and donations in ways that a traditional 1-to-many approach simply can’t.
So, what does this plugin do?
Great question! This plugin helps you install the scripts necessary to use Journity on your website. These scripts are necessary to collect data in order to personalize the experience for your users. It will also let you display the CTA’s (we call them Waypoints).
What it won’t do: It won’t let you make the CTA’s for your website, that’s what your Journity Dashboard is for! Once you’ve set up your Waypoints, then the scripts this plugin installs will display your personalized messaging to only the users you specify!
- Update – Journity is now faster than ever! We’ve made a lot of under the hood changes to Journity to keep your website running fast! In this version, we’ve updated the embedded scripts to the latest endpoints which will give you the most page-speed benefits possible.
- Enhancement – Added Settings link to Plugin list page, to make it easier to find settings page.
- Fix – Fixed an issue that occurred on WordPress installs in non-standard directories.
- Enhancement – Added better instructions on how to find the Journity ID to activate the service.
- Update links
- Update readme
- Updated readme
- Updated readme
- Clean up some unused code
- Changed Name to Journity Installer
- Fixed errors in readme
- Updates to branding and links to create a free account.
- Update: Updated the script paths
- Initial Version