Display a loan budget calculator on your website, where visitors can check how much loan or mortgage they can afford,
and show an amortization plan.
|Author:||NetJet UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-04-2017|
Click to start download
- Upload the contents of
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[jw-budget-calculator]on any page or post, or
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[jw-budget-calculator]' ); ?>in your templates
I installed the plugin, but the form is not displayed
Did you use the shortcode
[jw-budget-calculator] or the template-tag
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[jw-budget-calculator]' ); ?> anywhere on
your site? This code tells the plugin where to insert the form.
Can I display the form on multiple places on my site?
Yes. You can easily add the shortcode or template-tag to multiple pages or places on your site, and even on the same page.
- Added documentation on how to use the plugin to the settings page
- Changes in the template for the calculator form
- Improved data validation for the calculation of repayment plans
- Fixed a bug in the locale handling of the repayment plan calculation
- Changes in the i18n behaviour of the plugin
- Fixed a bug that could lead to wrong values in the ammortization schedule
- Changed the calculation of the ammortization schedule to lower data volume
- Limited the number of years shown in the ammortization schedule to first 100 plus last row to prevent crashes with extreme input values
- Initial release