|Author:||freemp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-05-2018|
Click to start download
The plugin offers configuration of background and foreground color, opacity, notification message text and font size. Individual customization by means of CSS snippets is also supported.
Yes, it does. A corresponding
wpml-config.xml language configuration file can be found in the plugin’s home directory.
Sure. Just enter the following CSS code into the Custom CSS input field:
- Minor optimization.
- Adapted screenshots for latest version.
- Increased callback priority.
- Resorted plugin settings.
- Opened plugin for translations.
- Removed translations from plugin directory.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed WPML translations configuration.
- Optimized options conversion.
- Fixed options conversion failure after upgrading.
- Detached admin code from main plugin functionality.
- Moved settings into single option array entry.
- Changed font size unit from ’em’ to percent.
- Added input field for custom CSS.
- Added translation for initial notification message.
- Initial release