Jarvis is your administration assistant, putting WordPress at your fingertips via a launchbar interface.
|Author:||wdgdc, David Everett, Joan Piedra, Kurtis Shaner (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-10-2013|
|Total downloads:||4 365|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
First click the Jarvis button or hit the / button.
Then start typing your search query. Results will show up below the search box.
How do I access Jarvis
/ key in the admin section or click the Jarvis button in the admin toolbar.
It’s still not working…
You may be on a page that’s focusing on a text area or input box. If this is the case just click somewhere on the page outside of these boxes and the hit /.
- Internal testing at WDG.
- Official initial release.
- Updated to work with dashicons of WP 3.8+
- Use search icon instead of J as a more intuitive icon
- Quick bug fix for icon issue that lead to database results not being shown
- Code maintenance
- Ability to search by post_id
- add user setting for invoking jarvis
- Refactored to use the latest Twitter Typeahead
- Add post type check to search query to only query post types shown in wp-admin