J Shortcodes plugin offers collection of useful shortcodes to compliment and enrich any wordpress theme, blog and website.
|Author:||Gleb Esman, http://www.jshortcodes.com/ (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-01-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||80 639|
|Active installs:||7 000+|
Click to start download
Samples of jquery tabs created with
[jtabs] ... [/jtabs]shortcodes.
Samples of jquery accordions created with
[jaccordion] ... [/jaccordion]shortcodes.
Samples of custom buttons created with
[jbutton] ... [/jbutton]shortcodes.
Samples of custom column layouts created with
[jcolumns] ... [/jcolumns]shortcodes.
Samples of content and information boxes created with
[jbox] ... [/jbox]shortcodes.
Unzip plugin files and upload them under your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory. Resulted names will be:
Activate plugin at “Plugins” administration page.
What is the detailed syntax of J Shortcodes?
Please see http://www.jshortcodes.com for detailed help and tutorials.
Can you add to J Shortcodes *Blah Blah* feature?
We constantly adding new features to J Shortcodes, please contact us with your idea at:
- Eliminated dependency on specific jQuery version and more more bug fixes. See: http://forum.memberwing.com/threads/746-Bugreport-fixes-included
- Added ‘width’ parameter to [jbox], [jtabs] and [jaccordion] shortcode.
- Update from beta to general release.
- [jgallery]: Added ability to specify physical file location for images – helps to create gallery quickly without specifying each image URL separately.
- [jgallery]: Added ability to specify regular expression pattern to define which images needs to be included into gallery. Helps to create subgallery from single location.
- Added [jgallery] shortcode allowing to easily create embedded galleries, slideshows as well as represent any number of posts as a custom slideshow gallery.
- Fixed bug in admin panel, preventing some browsers from saving settings.
- Optimized – added ability to exclude loading of unused libraries and optimize page loads.
- Fixed bug in [j-memberwing] shortcode. Now J-shortcodes can be fully integrated with wordpress membership plugin MemberWing-X
- Improved init/upgrade logic to make sure all settings are in tact.
- Fixed issue where reactivation of plugin won’t upgrade settings
<p>...</p>tags around j shortcodes tags that prevented normal operation with some editor/themes combo.
- Fixed bug where wpautop filter adds
</p>...<p>tags (in reversed order) around shortcode tag content.
- Added shortcodes to support Jquery accordion and tabs panels: [jaccordion], [jtabs].
- Added shortcodes allowing to embed content of any page or post into any other page, post or sidebar widget: [page id=”123″]
- Implemented activation hook to properly update settings.
- Implemented support for nested shortcodes, allowing nesting tables, boxes and any other upcoming shortcodes up to unlimited levels
[j-memberwing]shortcode to support wordpress membership plugin MemberWing-X allowing to show certain content only to premium members.
- Improved Admin UI
- Added ability to display J Shortcodes in sidebar widgets
- Settings panel created. wpautop enable/disable is now configurable. More settings are coming…
- Formatting fix: wpautop filter was left alone. Will be made optional and configurable in the next update.
- CSS/layout improvements, big fix.
- First public release