Browser push notifications for your site, available in Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
|Author:||iZooto (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-03-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 688|
Click to start download
How to add new plugin to wordpress
Once page is activated, you can login to dashboad to send notifications
Add iZooto account ID in case of Activation failure
Verify email and set password once the account is activated after submiting the iZooto ID
Example of Rich notification
Rich notification on mobile
Rich notification on desktop
- Search for iZooto plugin in your plugin directory, click on Install.
- Go to the list of your installed plugin.
- Search for izooto> Click on Activate > Click on Install. With this step you have successfully added iZooto plugin on your WordPress dashboard.
After installation of iZooto plugin on your wordpress dashboard, all you have to do is click on ‘Activate’. It will automatically fetch the email id you are registered on and your Domain URL, to complete the integration.
Creating a new campaign
- iZooto Dashboard >Send Notification
- Fill in the required parameters like- Notification title, Notification message, Image,con, Landing url.
- You can also add rich notification, buttons, and utm parameters
- Choose the audience you want to send the notification to
- Click on Push It Now to send the notification right away or schedule it for later.
Reports and analysis
- Login to https://panel.izooto.com/login with your credentials.
- Click on Notification Reports to views and analyse your campaign performance.
- You can Download the report by clicking on Download CSV
- Zapier Plugin Integration – This integration helps to connect your existing applications to trigger a notification to your users. One of the classic use cases is, publishing new content. Using Zapier, you can create a zap which will automate a broadcast of your content to your subscribers.
- Woo Commerce – WooCommerce users use iZooto to drive traffic to their website, push updates about latest blog posts and more. WooCommerce is one of the most relied and free WordPress Plugin for developing an online store.
- Everything about Web Push notifications
- Welcome Notification Templates
- How Re-targeting can be achieved via web push notifications
- Automated Push Notification Campaigns
- Notification Templates for eCommerce
Read this post on how to implement web push notification the right way
How much does this plug-in cost?
Installing the plugin is free of cost. However, you can choose a pricing plan during the activation process or start with the free trial. The free plan allows you to send 5 campaigns per month. More information here.
How long does the trial period last?
The trial period lasts for two weeks after which you will be asked to move to a paid subscription as per the plan you have selected.
Does it work for both – HTTP, HTTPS sites?
Yes, the same iZooto plugin works for both – HTTP, HTTPS sites. When you sign-up on iZooto, you need to specify and confirm website protocol. Plugin takes care of placing and integrating the required JS code on your website.
How do I check whether the plugin has been successfully activated or not?
You would see a message on the plugin saying – iZooto web push is currently active on your site. Your website visitors would start seeing subscription prompt asking them to subscribe to web push notifications.
Which device and browsers platforms are supported?
Push notifications are supported on
Chrome (Version 42+) – Android, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Firefox – Desktop (Version 44+), Mobile (Version 48+)
Safari (Version 7+) – Mac OS X only
How can I activate iZooto web push?
Please click on Activate once you have installed the iZooto plugin on your wordpress dashboard, to activate it.
I am unable to locate iZooto ID for my site, what should I do?
iZooto ID for your website would be available on iZooto panel, under Settings > Integration Details > Plugins. Please write to us at email@example.com if you are unable to locate iZooto ID for your website.
How do I see total no. of subscribers for my site?
Total no. of subscribers are available on iZooto panel.
How do I send notifications to my subscribers?
Please login to iZooto panel, go to Campaign Manager > Create Campaign.
Will my subscribers have to download this plugin in order to receive notifications?
No, not required.
Which version of WordPress is it compatible with?
3.0.1 or higher.
Do I need to install it for all my websites separately?
Yes, the plugin needs to be installed separately for all your websites. However, you may use same account on iZooto panel to add multiple websites.
Integration with http/https sites
Create and push campaign using plugin. Easy Integration.
Feature Image as campaign’s icon fix.
Removed HTML from title and body from campaign data.
Simplified setup and activation, moved features and reports to panel.izooto.com
Compatibility tested with WordPress 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7.3