Interactive US Regional Map plugin for WP featuring region selection, custom landing pages and popup windows. Free, easy install, simple adjustment.
|Author:||Fla-shop.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-04-2013|
|Total downloads:||16 791|
Click to start download
This plugin allows you to embed a colorful Interactive map of the USA into your WordPress powered site by a few clicks!
Whenever you need to give your visitors a simple yet effective way to navigate through regional sections of your site, or if you want to provide some geography-related information to your visitors, Fla-shop.com interactive HTML5 map plugin is a one-stop solution. The plugin allows you to display a detailed map by simply adding a special tag into the main content of a page or a post. Thanks to visual editing of map’s properties and effortless installation, the map can be deployed in merely few minutes.
- Interactive map of the United States
- Responsive and mobile-friendly
- SVG based
- Works on iOS/Android devices
- Clickable regions
- Popup windows that show when the mouse cursor is over it
- Customizable landing page links
- Easy embedding by a shortcode
Additional features of the Premium U.S. Map version:
- Map of the U.S. with clickable states
- The ability to add markers to the map
- Function to set up your own regions
- Integration with Popup Builder to display lightbox popups
- Color customizing, smooth change color
- No brand link
Map preview with tooltip
Map preview with content block to the right of the map
Basic map settings
Detailed settings for the region
Adding content to display next to the map
Export and import spreadsheets
Export/import maps for transfer between sites and backup
How can I insert a map to a page?
[freeusregionshtml5map id="0"] in the text of a page or a post. Shortcodes can be viewed on the page Maps Dashboard.
Can I use two differently configured maps on the same blog?
Yes, you can create several maps with different settings.
I don’t want to use tooltips. Instead, I would like to display information below the map.
Set the region’s click option to “Show more info” in the Detailed Settings section, and type the information you would like to display, or upload media.
What kind of media can I use in the side panel displayed below the map or right of it?
Any type WordPress can deal with.
- Minor changes.
- Major update. Completely updated plugin interface, responsive map based on SVG graphics, and many settings.
- Minor changes.
- Minor change. Disabling box-shadow for the image map.
- Initial release.