A Gravity Forms Add-On to feed submission data into the Salsa "Classic" CRM/fundraising/advocacy platform.
|Author:||Cornershop Creative (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 798|
Click to start download
If you’re using the Gravity Forms plugin, you can now integrate it with the Salsa Labs “Classic” platform. This Add-On supports creating or updating supporter records, as well as some preliminary support for donation records (still highly experimental).
To use this Add-On, you’ll need to:
- Have an licensed, active version of Gravity Forms >= 1.9.3
- Have a working Salsa instance, as well as credentials for at least one administrative or api-level user
If you meet those requirements, this plugin is for you, and should make building new forms and passing supporter data into Salsa much easier than manually mucking with HTML provided by Salsa.
Initial development of this plugin was funded in part by the Children’s Inn at NIH.
Nope. This is specifically an Add-On for Gravity Forms and will not have any effect if installed an activated without it.
You must be running at least Gravity Forms 1.9.3.
Right now, this Add-On is strictly for passing constituent data to Salsa. It does not support advocacy forms or other Salsa forms. (Some functionality for donations is provided but is considered highly experimental and should not be used.) It can pass all kinds of supporter data, including the usual name, address, phone, etc as well as groups, tags and custom fields.
Salsa does not support processing payment information via their API, so while donation information can be gathered and passed to Salsa with this Add-On, it will not actually trigger a financial transaction. As this Add-On provides no logic to ensure your site is on a secure HTTPS connection, that’s probably for the best. Don’t collect financial details on your own. 🙂
- BUGFIX: Will now fetch all groups from Salsa instead of just the first 500.
- Reducing time groups listing is cached for from 1 week to 1 day.
- Improving documentation.
- Cleanup to better conform to WP coding standards.
- Added links to facilitate communicating the value of this plugin to others.
- Removing explicit definition of CURLOPT_SSLVERSION to support servers blocking v3 due to POODLE
- Adding organization_KEY and chapter_KEY fields in config to provide more specificity to Salsa when submitting data
- Initial release.