Import Simple products from VendHQ to WooCommerce and export WooCommerce sales and customers to VendHQ…
|Author:||Sujith222 (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2018|
Click to start download
This plugin requires you to have the WooCommerce plugin already installed and activated in WordPress. Otherwise you won’t be able to activate this plugin. It is recommended that you use this plugin in a staging environment before installing it on production servers.
From WordPress Admin
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New”.
- Search for “Integrate WooCommerce With Vend”.
- Once you find it click “Install” and after installing click “Activate”.
- Upload the folder “integrate-woocommerce-vend” to
- Activate the plugin through WordPress admin: Go to “Plugins” and click the “Activate” link corresponding to the plugin.
You’ll need to do the following things to integrate your WooCommerce store to VendHQ:
- Click “Vend Integration” in WordPress admin.
- Enter your VendHQ Subdomain, VendHQ Personal Token and VendHQ Cashier User ID and Click “Save Settings”.
- Now you will be able to import products to WooCommerce by clicking the button “Import products to WooCommerce”.
Note: You can get your VendHQ Personal Token and VendHQ Cashier User ID from your VendHQ store after logging into the store.
Does this plugin import all the products?
Yes, the plugin will import all the Simple products. The plugin will not currently handle Variable and Composite products in VendHQ but this is in our TODO list and we will be working on it.
What about Variable and Composite products in VendHQ?
We are currently looking into Variable and Composite products in VendHQ. For the time being the plugin ignores Variable and Composite products in VendHQ and processes all Simple products.
Will WooCommerce work with my theme?
Yes, the plugin is not dependent on WordPress themes.
Where can I request new features?
You can use the form here: https://sujith123.wufoo.com/forms/z1xchp690scddy2/
Where can I report bugs?
Bugs can be reported in the support forum – Support link on the WordPress.org plugin page.
- The initial release.